It’s Thursday! We’re going right into a historic weekend, commemorating the day when the information of slavery’s finish lastly got here to Texas. It’s a reminder that Texas misplaced the conflict, and for all of their faux independence, they have been Civil Struggle losers who’ve all the time wanted the USA’ assist in an effort to exist with any autonomy.
Listed here are some tales you could have missed at this time!
- Republican congressman ran ‘like a coward’ after refusing to shake Officer Fanone’s hand
- Even Ohio Republicans knew they had to get rid of one of their own after federal indictments drop
- Schumer sets up vote on elections reform with Manchin’s changes, McConnell announces filibuster
- Drought is impacting every aspect of life in the Western United States, and it’s going to get worse
- ’You should pay for your food’: Karen inserts herself in the wrong Black woman’s business
- Prosecutors argue Michael Avenatti deserves ‘very substantial’ prison sentence in extortion case
- Betsy Devos left behind policies that damage children. It needs to change.
- Schumer, Sanders eye $6 trillion infrastructure plan, bipartisan group plans public asset fire sale
- Black LGBTQ people are more likely to live in states that don’t protect against discrimination
And from the group: